Make a Complaint

You can make a complaint about an MSP, councillor or member of devolved public body. You should state which part of the relevant Code of Conduct you feel has been breached by the person you're complaining about.

Codes of Conduct

View the relevant Codes of Conduct which are (the following links will open a new window and take you to an external site):

Download and complete a complaint form

To investigate a complaint we need it to be signed by you. You should return the signed complaint form by post or alternatively you can scan it and upload it below. Our Privacy Statement explains how we use your personal data.

Enter contact information (fields marked * are mandatory)

Upload completed complaint documents

Add more files?